Speech therapy helps overcome a variety of challenges in verbal, nonverbal, and social communication. Speech therapy supports confidence throughout all environments and situations, enhancing the wellbeing of the child and their relationships to the world around them.
- Speech Therapy is currently offered at our Bozeman location for children and young adults ages 18 months to 21 years.
What areas speech therapy address?
- Delayed onset of language
- Expressive & Receptive language skills
- Social language interactions
- Speech that is difficult to understand
- Oral motor deficits
- Augmentative communication skills